How can hide a folder with command prompt? There are basically we can use some software for hide a folder of your computer. But this is so simple tips for all. Hide a folder is most essential for every users. Most of the people like that issue. When you are a complete perfect man so why not to use it? You can use hide a folder very easily. Just follow the tips.
When you are creating a folder like create new folder then generally we use the following tips. But this tips will help you for better options. You can hide a folder with command prompt. So let to read the tips and go more.
- create new folder
- type any name
- this was the regular rule
- open command ( cmd ) prompt
See the images and How can hide a folder with command prompt?
How can hide a folder with command prompt?
Follow the tips:
- Open any drive where you want to create new folder
Or, Press the keys within a same time ( Ctrl+Shift+N ) to create new folder
- Right click and create new folder
- Rename it like “ picture “
Mind it where the locations and that will need to again.
- Open Run command
- Or, press window key and R
- Type the code ATTRIB +S +H G:\PICTURE
- Press Enter key
Here is the file location drive letter ( G:\ ) and the folder name was PICTURE
- Type the code ATTRIB -S -H G:\PICTURE
- Press Enter key
See the folder this (PICTURE) will hidden and again follow the tips to unhide the folder.
More unhide options:
- Click organize
- Click folder and search options
- Click view tab
- Click show hidden files check box
- Uncheck the box Hide protected operating system files
- Click Apply
- Click Ok
Or, More tips for unhide a folder.
It is done for you.
If the tips are helpful for you, so please send us a feedback from interpersonal communication or comments us from below for our best impression. It takes just some seconds.