Introductions about the tips:
How to start computer when entering your computer room? Every users can like the article. This is the awesome post for all. Just entering into the computer room and no need to touch your computer CPU to open it. It is may be a magic. you can use the circuit diagram by the any place where you have to need special security. This is also automatically will open your computer.
However this tips will help you How to start computer when entering your computer room?
- No need any software
- No need any large article for notepad
- No need any touch screen
- No need any schedule software
- No need any program
- No need any press to the CPU button
- This is a magic tips for you.
For example that purpose:
You are an exceptional users in the Computer World. Generally when you enter into your computer room and at first plug in the electricity line and then press CPU power button. After that work the computer will start.
But this time when you will enter your computer room the PC will start automatically. This circuit will help you more several purpose.
See the images and How to start computer when entering your computer room?
How to start computer when entering your computer room?
Follow the tips and get a good results:
- made a simple circuit
- set the circuit to your computer
- It will work automatically when you enter the room
1. See the circuit diagram carefully it is very simple.
2. Set the LDR (Light Depended Resistor) into you door
3. Set the target light on the LDR
1. See the motherboard care fully
2. Find out the pin ( 2pin) on motherboard
3. Set the target cable to your relay
4. No need to select polarity
How it works?
When anybody enter into the room the light depended resistor will activated automatically and relay get voltage, for this reason motherboard pin will active and get power from AC.
If any problems to finish the task:
- Must be located on the door
- Target (Laser Light) will be Red
- Circuit working voltage 12volt
- Motherboard start pin set carefully
- Connect the cable (No polarity)
- Further help please contact us.
If the tips are helpful for you, so please send us a feedback from interpersonal communication or comments us from below for our best impression. It takes just some seconds.