How can sign in more accounts on Skype? You can use more than one account on the same computer at the same time in the same windows operating systems like Windows 7. Beginning of the tips we will learn first what is Skype?
Calling, seeing, messaging and sharing with others – wherever they are.
Skype keeps the world talking. Call, message and share whatever you want for free.
Yes this is all free…
What you’ll need to get started?
- A webcam so you can let people see you.
- An internet connection.
- A computer or mobile device with a microphone and speakers or a headset attached.
Did you know?
It doesn’t matter what device your contact is using – you can still talk to them on Skype. Skype works on many devices. Stay in touch at home, at work or on the go – Skype’s available on your computer, mobile, tablet, TV and even from your home phone.
How can sign in more accounts on Skype?
- From the Windows task-bar:
- Click Start > Run (or press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard at the same time).
- In the Run window:
- Type the following command (including the quotes) and
- C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\
- Press OK
- Right Click on the Skype Logo ( See the image)
- Send to> Click-Desktop (create shortcut)
- Right Click on the Skype logo (Which is recently create on the Desktop)
- Click Properties
- Target box: (Copy the code or type the code into the shortcut target box)
- “C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
- Click Apply
- Click Ok
Now enjoy the multi Skype account on the same computer at the same time in the same windows operating systems like Windows 7.
For 32-bit operating systems:
“C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
For 64-bit operating systems:
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
See all devices Click Here.
and Click Here more details.
Get more tips about Skype Click Here.
If the tips are helpful please share it from below.